Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I called the ad agency for the "Tufts Health Plan" commercial to see if I could find out what the projected run is. I left a message, they returned my call with the information and offered to send me a copy.......I didn't even have to ask. Cool!

I so often think about how fortunate I am. It was just about a year ago that I saw the casting notice for "The Terminal" on the Actorsite website and dropped off my photo. Here it is a year later and that drop-off has lead to some pretty cool things:

Both are big budget studio filmsBoth were cast by the same casting office (Debra Zane Casting)

Both were from dropping off my own photosBoth directors first and last names start with the letter "S" (Steven Spielberg & Steven Soderbergh)

Both directors are Oscar winnersOne of my characters works in an airport, the other is a flight attendant

Both films star Catherine Zeta-Jones

How do these amazing things continue to materialize for me? I can't really answer that, but I'll stay faithful to the plan I hatch 10+ years ago. Often time I simply "wow".

No comments: