Friday, August 27, 2004

Audition: "Toyota" @ Cathy Carlton Casting. This one goes really well too! I've booked through this office twice in the past and would love to score again. I don't know who is directing, but maybe it's the same one who has hired me twice before. I think I am right for the spot.

DROPS!!!!!!! Hours and hours were spent in the car today. Gotta keep those fires burning. It's all good though, it's amazing how much casting is going on out there. I even dropped for a daytime soap today. I'm not even sure why to be honest, I rarely if ever pursue soaps. Plus I owe AFTRA money!! I had a friend with me and it was good for her to drop hers so maybe that's the reason.

I did a drop-off a couple of weeks ago at Pemrick/Fronk Casting for a film and my buddy, William Gregory Lee, booked the lead in it. He will be shooting in Vancouver for 4-6 weeks. Good for him. I don't know what it is about him, but it seems that if the project does 'not' shoot in LA he has a much better chance of booking it. He been to South Africa, New Zealand, Vancouver, New York, Hawaii, the Carribean, etc. all for acting. I wanna go somewhere too!

No comments: