Saturday, August 14, 2004

What!!! After a week of hearing nothing I get a call from the stage manager of "For the Love Of Freedom" asking if I can be at rehearsal in an hour. Huh? Yeah, I can make it in an hour and a half.

So 90 minutes later I'm at rehearsal with no script and no idea what roles I am understudying. Then, the director, Ben Guillory approaches me, thanks me for coming on such short notice and explains everything to me. He then informs that I am covering 3 different roles. WHAT!!! I've never covered a role in a play before much less 3 roles. I am completely freaked out. Yes, completely.

BUT!!! This is something that I need to do.....something that I want to do......something that I will do.The rehearsal was a lot of fun and one of the actor I'm covering wasn't there so I was able to actually rehearse. I have a feeling this is going to be a pretty special experience for me.

No comments: