Friday, September 17, 2004

Audition: Producers for "The O.C." @ Patrick Rush Casting. Patrick cast me in an episode of Jennifer Love Hewitt's "Time of Your Life" several years ago. It's time to strike again!!

Well, the audition went well. I had a couple of laughs with Patrick and the two writer/producers in the room. Several hours later I get the call that I book the role. YES!!! It was cool to talk to my agent about money and billing. It still another "co-star" role, but she inched my quote up a little and made sure I am the first "co-star" listed in the credits. It's all about making progress. I think I may take some of the other co-stars off of my resume and keep the highest regarded/most current shows. It won't be easy because I have been fortunate to work on some really good shows.

No comments: