Friday, September 10, 2004

Today I went in to the office to say goodbye to my agent Kelley; I damn near teared up. I mean she was the first person I saw at the first meeting I had when I flew to Los Angeles from New York. She was an assistant then and I just a great woman. I always hear horror stories about agents and I am happy to say that I have only had great experiences. Even when I was in New York freelancing with half of the town I always worked with good people. Anyway, I am really happy for her and excited about what the future holds with my new agency configuration.Two weeks and counting until previews for "For The Love of Freedom" things are getting more serious at rehearsal....sometimes a little tense, but it's looking really good. There is a lot to do to get things right before we present ourselves. I think the show is going to be incredible.

No comments: