Friday, October 22, 2004

Audition: "Mainstream or Bust" @ Ricki Maslar Casting. Ricki hired me for a film back in Fall 2000 and called me for a staged reading while I was home over the Summer. The audition with casting, producers/writers/director goes really well. Ricki and her associate, Jay Michael Ferguson, greeted me like family. At my last two theatrical auditions I have been asked what it was it was like to work with Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks. Hopefully, I can gather more credits like that in the near future.

Audition: "Honda" @ Ross Lacy Casting. It goes well.

Tonights performance was really, really tight although the crowd was a little reserved. We knew we delivered the goods. After the show we went to our usual spot to hang out and celebrate one of our castmates' birthday.

This is really funny. A gentlemen approached me at the restaurant and said he really enjoy my performance in the march. I kinda looked at him thinking that he had to be joking. He had already mentioned it to the fight choreographer, Yvans Jourdain and Yvans told him to tell me. Needless to say I was completely flattered. I explained to him how difficult a time I had in learning those steps. Talk about coming full circle.

No comments: