Thursday, October 21, 2004

Unfortunately Roderick did not book the commercial he was up for, so he was at today's performance that we did for the area high school students. He suggested that we switch roles anyway. I am his understudy so I know a bit about his role, but I didn't feel as ready as I would have liked. He really wanted to shake things up and do it, so we did. So I'm trying on his costume and going through my script and a million people came to my assistance to make sure I felt great about what was happening. Can I tell you that I love this cast? These people are amazing and I will not soon forget them. Every step of the way someone was there to make sure I was cool with everything. It was a great time!! We had a wonderful show for the kids today. They were extremely present, commenting on everything we said.

Also, I booked a role in the American Film Institute (AFI) short film that I auditioned for. It's different role than I read for; a doctor. It shoots November 1st.

No comments: