Saturday, October 30, 2004

Tonight's show rocked!! Yeah, we put it down.........again. I had a little extra fun myself. In one of the scenes I have a "lady friend" that I am quite serious about.......in the scene. There is a part where we are admiring the Kings' palace and I motion to her that one day we will also have a palace and children of our own as I rub her belly. Well tonight I decided to do something a little different, I planted a big fat kiss on her lips. YEAH!! It was great to see her eyes light up. Not that me kissing someone make them light up, it was just getting a little stale night after night and I wanted to shake it up. I knew Mimi would be cool with it, she actually thanked me for stirring the pot a bit. Now.....what about tomorrow night? I don't want to do the same thing.......hmmmmm.

We had some high profile guest tonight, Barry 'Shabaka' Henley, CCH Pounder, Delroy Lindo and Angela Bassett. It was great to see them in the house to support us.

Afterwards, we hung out of course. It was our stage manager's, John's birthday. He is a great guy who kept this ship of 40+ plus people on track. THANKS John!!!

No comments: