Saturday, December 25, 2004

It's $&*#ing COLD in Virginia Beach!!! I don't know how I'm going to survive 2 weeks of this weather; nevertheless it's great to be home. Lately, every time I go home I think about the possibility of moving back. I've only felt that way in the last two years or so. I have some unfinished dealings with the family business that I left ten years ago........at least in my mind. My father is completely impossible for me to work with, but I'd love to work with my brothers. Don't get me wrong I really enjoy what I do in Los Angeles, but I have many other interests as well.

Usually, I'm really anxious to go motocross riding with my brothers. For some reason, this time, I was low-key about it. When my brother, Jeff, asked if I was ready to go tomorrow I was kinda slow to react. There was no way I was going to cancel, but I wasn't pushing the issue. It's like twenty degrees outside and I live in LA!!

No comments: