Sunday, December 26, 2004

I woke up this morning with motocross on my mind.....until I saw that we received several inches of snow overnight. Growing up in Virginia Beach taught me to take forecasts of snow with a grain of salt. Well surprise, surprise, no MX riding today.

My brothers and I talk "mad sh*t" on a daily basis about who has the motocross title in the family. The thing is that I only get to ride when I'm home while they ride quite often. I don't think they realize that the fact that they consider me a threat even though I don't get to ride much is a huge compliment.

They underestimate how much I study the sport. Living in Los Angeles means I get to see the best riders in the world race several times a year. I also read the magazines, study it on they internet and watch it on television. My approach is very similar to that of my acting career. For better or worse, LOL!!

No comments: