Sunday, January 16, 2005

Okay, so I went to the race in Phoenix and had a great time. Rain was not an issue, but the guy I’d been waiting to see race for 2 years, James “Bubba” Stewart, fractured his arm in practice right before the racing started. WHAT!!! Yeah, it’s a dangerous sport and these things are bound to happen. Anyway, at least it’s just a fracture and he’s not paralyzed or anything like that. The racing was still very exciting and my friend, SonHui, who invited me was really keeping up with the action. SonHui, had never been to a race was brand new to the whole thing. THANKS!!

As I was getting ready to leave Phoenix I developed a stomach ache of all stomach aches. I was in bad, bad shape. Then my flight was cancelled and the later flight they put me on was delayed by another 1 ½ hours. I was doubled over in the corner feeling like I was going to fall out. I started to feel a little better by the time I got back to LA.

No comments: