Monday, January 17, 2005

This afternoon I listened to a special on the radio about Martin Luther King and his path to greatness. Wow, he really put it on the line to make things better in the world. He knew he was going to die in the process. Thank you MLK.

Audition: “Scott Tissue Paper” @ Ross Lacy Casting. This one goes really well and I think I’m right for it. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for a callback. Tonight I attended a free Q&A with casting executive Rick Pagano. What a great guy! He’s real, he’s candid and very inspiring. He even told us that we can call his office to drop-off a photo in person. Ya know, not to come in and have lunch or anything like that, but to get your photo in the mix. He highly recommended doing drop-offs. I liked his “take control of your destiny attitude”.

No comments: