Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Back on the subway. I'm on my way to another workshop. This time I skated from Wilshire & LaBrea to Wilshire & Western and caught the subway to the last stop on the Red Line which is North Hollywood. When I got off the train I had know idea where I was. I actually had to ask a police officer where I was and how to find Burbank Blvd. It was a great feeling to explore something new. I just got the call that my car is ready, I'll pick it up in the morning.
So I got the results for the MRI I had a couple of weeks ago. They say that my hip is fine, but there's a cyst on my spine. Huh? The discomfort is totally coming from my right hip. The cyst is nothing to be concerned about I'm told. I just don't understand how it could be coming from my spine; IT'S MY HIP DARN IT!!! Anyway, I'll schedule the physical therapy and call it a day.

No comments: