Monday, March 21, 2005

Audition: "AM/PM" @ Mimi Webb-Miller Casting. This one went really well.

Audition: “Sprint” @ ASG Casting. My first commercial booking in Los Angeles came from this office. It’s time for another! Usually, I am able to get through LA traffic pretty well, but today it was not to be. I missed the "Sprint" audition. I just couldn't get from Westside Casting to Riverside Drive in the valley in 30 minutes at 4 in the afternoon. The session runner was really cool about it and told me to come back tomorrow and he would squeeze me in.

I was wearing a suit for the audition, but I saw a few guys that were there for a "Star Wars" audition and they were dressed casually; how I normally look. My plan was to go to my car and change clothes and try to get seen for the other spot. They hardly even recognized me when I came back in dressed casually and they let me read for the other spot too. So it worked out really well for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new format, Stephon. Thanks for doing the work. And break a leg on all your upcoming auditions!

God bless,
Nicole

Stephon Fuller said...

thank you Nicole.. I'm trying to get it right, it's so much info.

Wirthy said...

Try to be like David Spade in that credit card commercial - pure comedic genius!

Jay V Mail! said...

whoa whoa how'd the audition go?