Friday, March 18, 2005

It’s a busy day today with drops and appointments. I really don't want to go a year without booking a commercial; April 22nd ’04 was the last time I did a commercial. The clock is ticking! It would be nice to book a ‘couple’ of things before then. I've definitely had ample opportunities; in fact, I have 3 commercial appointments today.

Audition: "Burger King" @ Bad Girls Casting. This one goes pretty well after getting a lot of help from the session runner. She even let me and my partner watch the first take and do it over.

Audition: "Mastercard" @ Ross Lacy Casting. This one went great.

Audition: "GM" @ Ross Lacy Casting. This one went great too.

Check this out. I read for the pilot "Hot Properties" @ Dava Waite Casting a couple of days ago and, in all honesty, I thought I blew it. I mean, it wasn't a complete disaster, but I got tripped up on some words and you especially want to be careful of the that in a comedy.

Anyway, my agent calls this morning to say that they want to "pin me". "Pin me?" Basically, they are checking my availability and want me to let them know if my availability changes. They aren’t going to hire me yet, but are very interested. WHAT!!! I'll take that. Another cool thing is that it's through one of my two newer agents that I acquired since the merger of my theatrical agency.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Are you famous person?

Stephon Fuller said...

No, I'm not famous. Far from it actually.