Wednesday, April 20, 2005

It’s 11:30am and I’m at a stand still in I-5 traffic on my way to Norwalk for my last day of shooting “Boppin’ at the Glue Factory”. I hope things go smooth because I have a lot going on today. Within 30 minutes of arriving we are shooting. Cool. We shoot my two day exterior shots and at 3pm I’m on my way to Warner Bros. to finish working on “Hot Properties”. On my way, I decide to at least try to get in on that commercial audition that conflicted with my schedule since it’s on the way. I get there about 90 minutes after the appointment I would’ve had. It was too late, they had already changed categories. You never know if you don’t try.

So I arrive at WB Stage 9 at around 4:30pm and it looks like it’s going to be a while before they get to me. Ooops, I gotta get back to Norwalk. So I hang out and watch them shoot for a while and then I go to my room to relax.

Ok, it’s 7:30 and I still haven’t shot. Normally, this wouldn’t have been a big deal, but I needed to get back down to Norwalk. Now I’m wondering if it’s going to get pushed again. That wouldn’t be a problem, I have nothing going on tomorrow and it would be another day of pay. Two minutes later I get the call. They are ready for me. I get in my wardrobe and, get this, I look like a doctor!! We shoot the scene and it goes well. I thank the other actors in the scene Gail O'Grady and Jay Kenneth Johnson, director Andy Ackerman, creator Suzanne Martin and the rest of the crew and I’m out.

I get back to Norwalk about 8:40 which was perfect timing. We finish just after midnight and the director, Jeff Orgill, takes us out for a bite to eat. Whew!!! Two things wrapped in one day. I’m so glad it all worked out. The only thing now that with all this running around I think I'm getting sick. Ugh!

No comments: