Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Okay back in the saddle at “Hot Properties” Stage 9 WB Studios. I’m still here, I still have a job. That is good news. I think there is a lot of funny stuff in the show, I hope it gets a shot on the air. I like Gail O’Grady more each time I rehearse with her, she’s really cool and fun. My scene is with her and Jay Kenneth Johnson who is a really cool guy too. Today, mostly consisted of doing one rehearsal and chillin’ in my room.

It looks like tomorrow is going to be really crazy since I’ll be working on “Hot Properties” and “Boppin’ at the Glue Factory”.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What role was Jay Kenneth Johnson playing? I'm a big fan of his and can hardly wait to see him on screen again!

Stephon Fuller said...

Jay was playing Ava's (Gail O'Grady) husband in the pilot.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering so quickly, Stephon!

Do you know if Jay's role is recurring or a one-time sort of thing?

Stephon Fuller said...

I am not sure, I would think his character would come back at some point. I'll be watching to find out too!

*S*