Monday, May 23, 2005

Oh no, I'm sick. What happened? I'm not sure, I went to a motocross race over the weekend up in Sacramento. It was a lot of driving in a very short period of time, almost 1,000 miles. I'm probably just exhausted and caught a bug or something, I rarely get sick.

Most of the trip was cool. I had great company for the long drive and I just love being out on the open road. Seriously, most of the trip was really fantastic, BUT a couple stretches were a bit ^&& up at times. Actually, it was really, ^&& up at times, yeah straight up, it was.........ANYWAY, we made it back safe and sound, the ride back was great too. It's all good, no really it is. I wanna take more road trips!!

Back to matter at hand; I feel horrible. I hate getting sick. Meanwhile, I am scheduled to work on the independent film, ImPerfect, tomorrow, but its after 10pm and I havent received a call time yet. Oops, did I get written out and not know it?

No comments: