Tuesday, May 10, 2005



Yes!!! I made it! Today is my 10-year anniversary of moving to New York from Virginia. Wow, I can hardly believe it. So many things have happened along the way, mostly really, really good things. I so vividly remember getting on that Greyhound bus with William Gregory Lee for the overnight trip to Manhattan. At the time, I felt like I was being released from the prison that my life could have become if I didn’t opt to follow my dream. Here I am, almost 4,000 days later, still doing what I said I would do. I have to say, it feels good. It feels great!!

I can’t promise I’ll still be doing it in 10 years. Not because I don’t like it, because there are other things I want to do as well. One day I would like to get married and have children, but for the life of me, I can’t imagine doing it in Los Angeles or New York. Maybe those feelings will change in time. Who knows what the future will bring. I can say this, I am very, very excited about tomorrow and beyond whether it’s in Hollywood or not.

YES!! What a great gift I got today for my anniversary. I worked on a show! Yeah, it’s a Showtime ½ comedy called “Weeds” starring Mary-Louise Parker and Elizabeth Perkins. I also worked with Andy Milder and Matt Nolan. I had a bright and early call @ 5:30am. Well not bright and early, because it was still dark when I got there. It was a great day of shooting for me and I even got to do a little improv. The series premieres Wednesday August 10th @ 10:30pm.

No comments: