Friday, June 10, 2005





Audition “Motorola” @ TLC/Loree Booth Casting. I am really right for it and it goes well. I have my fingers crossed.

Check this out!! Brooke, @ KSA, calls to tell me that Tracy and Kelly, two great young ladies who work in the bullpen at the agency made me “Client of the Week” for next week. WHAT!?!?! WOW, that’s cool. The bullpen is where they handle the hundreds of calls that come in and go out everyday in the commercial department and they do a tremendous job. THANKS! I’ll have to stop next week and see my photo in the frame. That’s a real honor at an agency like Kazarian-Spencer & Associates.

Alright! It’s confirmed that I am working tomorrow/Saturday. It won’t be Joe Pytka directing, but his second unit. That’s cool, it’s another director that I’ll get to know that I’m sure will be directing commercials in the future if he or she isn’t already. Whew!

Tonight I attended a small get together for a pre-release of "Acting Q's" by Bonnie Gillespie and Blake Robbins. I am one of several actors based in New York and Los Angeles that were interviewed for the book. I've got to tell you this is an excellent book. I am not finished, and I don't want to finish because the stories are so rich. It covers actors at all level in the game. I highly recommend getting a copy.

I have a hard time reading my chapter without laughing because it's "so me". It's like reading in a mirror. It's totally in my language, which means I go off on many little sub-stories and such. I am proud to be a part of it and envision writing my own book in the future.

4 comments:

Colorful Stationery said...

Congratulations on the Client of the Week thing ! Good job !
I really like your blog. Very inspirational for someone like myself trying to be an actress. I added you to my Blogroll. And will be visiting often - I am sure I can learn alot from your acting experiences. Keep up the good work !

Stephon Fuller said...

Thank you Donna!! Good luck to you!

*S*

Bonnie said...

Thanks so much Stephon. We loved having you at the pre-release party Friday night. You are a super star--and I KNOW you'll be writing your book soon. You let me know if you need help with that dream. I sure love living mine!!

XXOO and thanks for sharing your amazing story!!

Lipp said...

Hey Stephon, good seeing you at the party. And thanks for helping to kick start me on this thing. (after all, I promised my Mommy)