Saturday, July 16, 2005

Bright and early this morning I attended the Broadcast Preview for Fall programming. I saw a lot of stuff that I enjoyed, including the pilot that I worked on “ABC Comedy “Hot Properties”. I have to tell you that “Everybody Hates Chris” a single camera comedy based on the life of Chris Rock and narrated by Chris is very, very, very funny.

It’s a long morning, but it’s always inspiring to see all these new opportunities for acting work. I must admit that it feels great to see so many people that I know or have worked with in the past. PBS had a Bob Dylan special and I’m thinking to myself that I’ve been directed by his son, Jesse Dylan, in a “Pizza Hut” commercial with Carmen Electra. It makes me feel that I’m on the right track. I’m really excited by this new season and feel great things in the air.

From there I attended a registration for a SAG background company. I’m not sure how they got my stuff, they may be on my postcard list. Anyway, I went and now my name and photo is in the their books. I hope it wasn’t a mistake.

Lastly, Audition: “Sprint” @ Kathy Knowles Casting. This one shoots in New York next week. The audition was great; my partner Scott and just improved our way through and had a ball. Hopefully, we’ll get a callback. How much would I love to go to NYC? Yeah, that much!

No comments: