Friday, July 15, 2005

Go-see: “Dolby” @ Emily Mueller Casting. This took a whole two minutes including the paper work. Cool, I can take that. I'm gonna see what I can do to raise my profile in the print world. Actually, after I finished the "Dolby" go-see I scoped out the place to see what else was going on and saw another print job for "Nissan" going on. I figured I would go over and at least drop a photo for their files. The young lady running it said "Why don't just come in and get seen? We're seeing everybody." I was like, "okay, sure". Then she went in the room with my photo; she returned a moment later and said "ooops, I guess not". SHe happily took my photo for her files though; I'll take that.

Callback: “Charmed” @ Kimberly Lanae Foster. I didn't feel great, but definitely good enough. The only this is that "good enough" isn't usually good enough. I guess time will tell.

No comments: