Thursday, July 14, 2005

Cool, the call came in for the “Charmed” callback tomorrow. I got another call that TOTALLY caught me by surprise. Yeah, I got an appointment for a print go-see. I don’t go out for print very often, although I do have a print agent @ KSA. In all honestly, I haven’t given her the proper tools like a zed card so I don’t complain much. I’ll take what I can get…but I have been thinking about getting a card done so I can increase my chance of working.

Speaking of choices, I got a call from a commercial background company inviting me to a registration for their files. I did tons of commercial background in New York, but none here in Los Angeles. I’m not oppose to doing it, but I do audition on a regular basis and I wouldn’t want it to conflict with that, but I don’t audition ALL the time. I like having many irons in the fire so I can increase my choices. I think it’s good to be on-set, the pay isn’t bad AND it goes to my SAG insurance and pension. So I think I’ll at least go register and see what happens.

No comments: