Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Callback: “Vodafone” @ Maryclaire Sweeters Casting. This callback goes really, really well. The director just wanted it to be very small and real. Sometimes, I feel myself doing a little too much; it may be just facial expression or indicating, but this time I got it right……I think. I guess time will tell.

I guess “Joey” moved on without me. That’s okay, because I felt I did a great job and I’ll get another chance on another day.

I read in the trades this morning that ”Love, Inc.” has been moved from Thursdays at 9:30pm to 8:30pm. Now it directly follows “Everybody Hates Chris”, THAT is great news….really great news. Funny enough, I was talking to one of the regulars about how it would be a great thing to be in that slot. I am in the fifth episode of the season airing October 20th…and hopefully more.

No comments: