Thursday, May 04, 2006

I’m feeling a bit better these days; although I’m still bleeding a little, but sometimes a lot from the roof of my mouth. The swelling is almost gone, but I can still tell. I’ve slept till noon two days in a row. That is very unlike me, but very nice at the same time.

As far as the triplets go; “Moxie” moved back to the East coast, she and I are done. “Mo”, we talk every now and then, but I think it’s a wrap between us too. I still have her number and she has mine, but it ain’t what it was. “Vicky”, geez, we broke up and got back together and now it’s kinda strained and to be honest it’s best that we move on our separate ways. Dag! I used to luv her too, but too much of anything is probably not good.

On another note; I just talked to my brother in Prague and I was able to hear my 6-month old niece, Nikita, laughing in the background which made me want to get on plane right then and there an go see her. It made my brother think of this link he found of a laughing set of quads. It definitely made me laugh at 2 am.

No comments: