Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It’s actually the evening of June 13th and I am on my way to LAX to get the **** outta dodge. You have no idea how excited I am to be leaving for a month in Virginia Beach. I soooo need this vacation to detox from the pace that I continually run at in Los Angeles. The great thing is that I do “truly” leave and disengage from it all. That doesn’t mean I don’t think about my career at all; I just really appreciate being able to take a month off if I want. It also helps that I love going home to have a great time with my family.

I wasn’t always able to do this and, who knows, I may not be able to do it next year for whatever reason, but I’ll enjoy it while it last. Another great thing is that I am already excited about getting back to Los Angeles to have a great TV season and to continue to move forward in my career and the rest of my life.

No comments: