Thursday, July 13, 2006

Drops, drops, drops… gotta make it happen. I’m in the car in a neighborhood near you trying to jump-start this career thing. Matter of fact I was on my way to FMW Casting and while cruising through Hancock Park I saw a lemonade stand. I had to stop and buy a glass for 50 cents. I gave the kid a dollar and said “keep the change champ”. I love that entrepreneurial spirit – especially in young people. The lemonade was good too.

There might be something to this; I stopped at a lemonade stand a couple of months ago in Culver City while scoping out condos. Culver City is somewhere I think I’d like to live and definitely Hancock Park is high on my list. I think maybe, subconsciously, I’m telling these people to get used to this face – I might be your neighbor one day. I love Hancock Park; it seems nice and quiet with wide streets yet you are still really close to everything.

No comments: