Saturday, August 19, 2006

Wow. I'm in over my head I think. Nothing alarming. I'm just trying to get so much done right now. To be honest, I think I’m kidding myself. I just don’t see these things adding up. So I have to go on faith; which is what I do often. If I look at the big picture it’s daunting, but if I take things day-by-day it’s manageable, at least in my head. Maybe that’s why I’m getting these headaches lately, not as often as before though. It’s really exciting; I feel like I have the world by the tail.

I’ve been seriously wondering why I don’t eat normally. It’s amazing that I can go most of the day without eating. I have to force myself to eat before I leave the house. I usually eat because I know I need to eat something; not because I’m hungry. I’m sure nutrition and hydration are an issue for me. I’m doing a lot better with eating and drinking thing than I was a year ago. The weird thing is that I love food; it’s that I have a small appetite and I eat very, very slow. If I eat too fast I’ll get sick.

I attended a first-time home buyers seminar today; for 8 hours! It was to get a certificate for the program, if I even qualify as low-income. Can you believe that? That I may not qualify? That’s unbelievable. It was a really long day, but it was kinda cool to be in learning atmosphere. I’ve been thinking lately about taking a class at one of the local colleges. I think I’d like to take a class in ceramics, woodworking, metals or maybe a basic electronics class. Funny, they are all classes I took while in junior high and high school. Being an auto mechanic really interest me too. I just really like working on things. I could take another class in photography; that might be interesting or maybe typing. Now THAT would really help me.

Anyway, after the seminar I spoke to my older sister in Alabama for two hours; that was great. I’m really proud of my sister; she’s a great wife and mother. We don’t talk as often as I talk to my younger brother’s, but we really get deep when we do talk. Today’s conversation was very necessary – trust me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I certainly know what it's like to be in over your head with things to do! Like you, the best way I can deal with it is to take it day by day. Hopefully you find a way to cut down the time spent on most tasks. That big picture is made up of a lot of little pixels. You seem to be putting it together well!

Stephon Fuller said...

Thanks Naomi!

Stephon