Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Audition: “Budweiser” @ Francene Selkirk Casting. This one went okay; I think I might have pushed a little. Hopefully, I didn’t push too much and I’ll get a callback.

Last month I contacted Nosotros; a Latino entertainment organization here in LA and offered to donate my time and be a guest speaker at their monthly membership meeting. They had no idea who I was so I had to sell myself to them; which was interestingly cool. Anyway, I followed up they said they would consider putting me on the schedule for early ’07.

Last night they called to see if I could be the guest speaker for this months meeting. I was thrilled to help out. It went really went. Their members are at various levels in their careers and I think I caught them by surprise with my very direct, alternative, inspirational approach to “The Business of the Acting Business”. One person even asked if I had a DVD or tape available for purchase. A great evening for all involved.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: