Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Audition/Producers: “Brothers & Sisters” @ Bacharach/O’Neill Casting. This one goes pretty well. It had been a while since I auditioned for Bacharach/O’Neill Casting so it was great to get back in their office. As soon as Gillian took me to the audition room director, Michael Lange, knew we had worked together before. I knew he was directing the episode before I went in and was hoping he would be there, but I didn’t really think he’d remember me. I refreshed his memory of the episode of “The OC”; he cast me in 2 years ago. We shot out at the mansion in Malibu – we both remembered that place well. That mansion was just too much and it overlooked the Pacific.

Anyway, I read the material once and was on my way. There was one little point I wish I would have paid a little more attention to; a technique thing. All said; I felt good on my way home; actually I felt great. A top casting office and a top TV director knows who I am. Cool.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: