Saturday, December 09, 2006

Callback: “Budweiser” @ Francene Selkirk Casting. YES! Another callback! Funny, I hadn’t been to this office for about 3 months and now I go there 4 days out of 5 – I can get used to this.
The callback went really, really well. I know it has little to do with whether I book or not or even get put on avail, but it sure feels good. Not much else I can do, but I’d love to book this spot. I might even start drinking Budweiser.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

2 comments:

Shenita Moore said...

Yeah right! You, drink beer? I'd have to see it to believe it!...:)...

As for the manager, you're doing the right thing. Just brush your shoulders off.

- Shenita.

Stephon Fuller said...

The manager thing was kinda funny in that he thinks I copy him. Wow - imagine that!