Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Audition: “Geek Squad” @ Kathy Knowles Casting. Geek squad – YES!!! This should be right down my alley – ya know, the geek thing is perfect for me. I sure hope so; I get a lot of callbacks for this office, but it’s time to go the distance. Callbacks and avails are nice, but……….YES!!! This audition goes really, really well. I would love to get a callback for this one. The session runner was great and had me and my partner do it about 4 different times. The session runner @ Kathy Knowles Casting is great; I think his name is Melvin. He’s really “smart” funny and will tell you if you’re being fake or pushing too much on camera. It’s for “Geek Squad”, I’m perfect for that!!! Somebody should hire me soon; I’m due.
http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: