Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Oh no! I’ve decided to finally start working out again at the gym. Why? What’s the point? It’s been 7 months since I last hit the weights and I’m gonna feel it. I don’t particularly like working out, although many years ago I used to hit the iron 6 days a week - many years ago. I’d much rather be riding my motorcycle, skiing, snowboarding, skateboarding or on my mountain bike. I eat very little and VERY slow; although I love food. I sleep 4-6 hours a night; although I love to sleep. I think I’m just a workaholic; I cannot sit still.

I got through the workout pretty well, but I’m gonna have to eat more and drink more water; which is an issue for me. I weighed myself and found that I gained about 10 lbs., but funny enough I constantly have people telling me that I look like I’ve lost weight. I don’t get it; I feel a bit heavier and can tell that I’m a little “pudgy” and softer than usual. I’ll be back to my fighting weight really soon – probably by the end of the week! I know poor me.

It’s been pretty quiet for me lately audition-wise, but I’m not too concerned – it’ll come around. Actually, I hardly notice because I’m busy with a lot of different things. I’ve been writing some stuff and the consulting venture is taking off too.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: