Sunday, January 21, 2007

If you look closely and you might see me on “Brothers & Sisters” tonight 10pm EST/PST on ABC. ....and yes indeed I did, in fact, appear on the show. Actually, I knew I'd be on in some capacity because I did looping for it a couple of days ago. Cool, my list of "Blue Chip Shows" grows. "Brothers & Sisters" isn't "Blue Chip" yet, but I have a strong feeling it's well on its way.
I heard ALOT about my appearance on this show because I was fortunate enough to be in the promo that ran all week. I knew the show was popular before I booked the role, but now I know it's "really" popular. It just means more role for actors and that is a great thing.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! I just logged on because I thought that was you but I wanted to check for sure. PEACE!

Stephon Fuller said...

Yeah, that was me. I hope to get some more in the near future!

Stephon

Unknown said...

Oh no! I very nearly watched that, but at the last minute I decided I had to miss it and get some sleep. Is there anywhere online where we can catch the episode if we missed it?

In any case, congrats.

Stephon Fuller said...

Hey Naomi,

The "Brothers & Sisters" episode is scheduled to re-run Friday February 9th at 9pm. Thanks for the support!

Stephon

Cheryl said...

I'm here checking to see if that was really you too! We've never met, but I've read your posts on BackStage.com for years. How fun to spot you when I wasn't expecting it!

And you're right, Brothers and Sisters *should* grow into a "Blue Chip Show."

Stephon Fuller said...

Thanks Cheryl!! You shoot some amazing stuff! Great eye!

Have a nice weekend!

Stephon