Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Wow the last two days have been really busy as far as drop-offs go. I'm trying to make it happen and work on more top shows in larger parts. Typically, pilot season starts really late for me, but that's okay. I just wanna get in on whatever is out there for the most part. So tomorrow will be more of the same.

I stopped by to congratulate Deb and Tannis at Debra Zane Casting on their 8 nominations for "Dreamgirls". One thing I don't really understand is how a film can get so many nominations, but not one for Best Director or Best Picture. Kinda makes you how it all really works.

Debra asked me if I had heard about the new project that she and Tannis just landed; she figured if anyone in town knew it would be me. I wasn't sure but there are two very specific projects that I've had my eye on that I figure she'll be casting. One is still probably a year or so away, but I've heard very recent rumblings about the other one; so I guessed that one. I was right! She is going to be casting "IJ4"; that is a big deal. Locations aren't set, the cast is pretty small and it doesn't start shooting until summer. I'm not anticipated getting to audition for it since the cast is so small, but you never know; I do have some key things in my favor.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: