Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Audition: “Nabisco” @ Ross Lacy Casting. This was kinda interestingly cool because when I arrived there were gorgeous women all over the place….and me. I thought I was there for the wrong spot. Even when I read the copy; there were 5 women and not one man. So I asked if I was in the right place; they confirmed that I was. Cool. I’ll hang out with these women all day if needed to. They were funny, interesting, smart, had beautiful hands and they smelled great. There is nothing like the scent of a woman!!!

Anyway, when I went to actually auditioned I ended up being “Woman #4”. What! I’m not sure how or why that happened because if you met me you would know that I’m very comfortable as a man and prefer it, but this was a national commercial. Heeeyyyy! LOL! I sure hope I get a callback for “Woman #4”.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: