Thursday, March 15, 2007

Audition/Pilot/Tape: “Chuck” @ Patrick Rush Casting. Originally this was supposed to be for producers, but Patrick told me they had been shooting really late last night so they would book from tape. Fine, it went great I felt. I found some extra little quirks for the character on my way to the office in the car. It’s a possible recurring role and I think I could be in the running to book. We’ll see. At any rate, it was a very respectable showing for this casting office that has hired me twice before. It’s all good.

Audition: “Kings of the Evening” @ Phaedra Harris Casting. This was the first audition I’d ever had that said “Star Names Only” – wow. There were definitely some “names” in attendance and I was right there with them. I didn’t get a callback. My agent said that there may have been an age issue, but I felt I did what I went there to do.

I originally had another pilot producer session for a casting office that has cast me in the past scheduled for today, but it was cancelled this morning. I’m not sure why, but I hope it gets rescheduled.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: