Friday, March 30, 2007

It's 5 o'clock in the morning and I'm on the elliptical sweating my a** off. Why? Well, I'm trying to lose this last 2.4 pounds to get back to my fighting weight. The other day it was 1.4 lbs., then 1.8 and now 2.4. What is going on?!?!?! I think I'm going to have to reduce my food intake to one meal every other day. Or I could sell my car and start walking to my auditions.

I'm kidding. Actually, the reason I'm in Culver City on the elliptical @ 5am is because I have a free 50 minute massage scheduled in Encino @ 9am. I figured I'd do some cardio, weights, sauna and swimming before getting my body worked on. My friend Jan is an instructor at the National Holistic Institute/College of Massage Therapy and she needed some willing bodies for her students to work on. I was ready and willing for the 50 minutes of bliss - correction, free bliss. "Free" is key because messages aren't really in my budget; at least my Quicken program says so. Hard to believe I still have a gift certificate that an ex gave me 5-6 years ago for a full body massage @ Burke Williams. What the heck am I waiting for?

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a gift certificate to burke williams and you haven't gone!!?? i'd go the next day.. if not ditch the lovely person who gave it to me and go immediately. :P

if your friend needs more willing bodies for her students, please have her contact me!!! :D

-sheena

Stephon Fuller said...

Yeah, I need to use it eventually. Maybe I'm trying to break a record or something. I need to feel I've earned it.