Thursday, April 12, 2007

Callback: "ESPN Promo" @ ASG Casting. Yes! One step closer!

So I enter the audition room that I've been in several times in recent months for callbacks and see the familiar couch where the producers, director, client and ad agency people sit. The only thing that was different was that no one was sitting on the couch - it was empty. As a matter of fact the entire room was empty.

I go in and sit in one of the 3 chairs while the other actors entered the room and there was a TV monitor in front of me. I could see about 6 people on the monitor - and they moving. I wasn't sure if they could see me so I waved to them - and somebody waved back.

The entire creative team was in Cleveland and we were performing through tele-conference. The read went well especially the improv part. So we'll see; I'd love to go to Cleveland tomorrow.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Libby,

Just stopping by to say hi.

;)

--patientone

Stephon Fuller said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by!