Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Okay, I did something really, really stupid yesterday. I had kind of a really busy weekend - for me. Ya know, several late nights in a row. Bottom-line is that I overslept this and was late moving my car. I was supposed to move my car by 8am and I didn't wake up until 8:40.

So I jumped up, put on some pants, grabbed my skateboard and rush to get to my car. Mind you, at this point I had only been awake about 60 seconds from a very a deep sleep. So I'm skating to the stoplight to cross the street and for some reason I crossed/skated in front of a car that I had a feeling was going to start moving forward very soon - like now.

Sure enough I was right and wrong at the same time. Right because the car did start moving forward and wrong because I shouldn't have been crossing without first seeing if "the coast was clear". As a result I almost got my a** ran the heck over this morning - seriously. And it totally would have been my fault - straight up. I probably scared the heck out the driver because I sorta came out of nowhere. My apologies to the driver of the white Mercedes-Benz - sorry.

Audition: "Safeway" @ Ross Lacy Casting. Good time; we'll see.

Audition: "Citibank" @ Ross Lacy Casting. The woman I auditioned with is also with KSA for commercials. I see her on TV all the time; we had a great time together.

Audition: "ESPN" Promo @ ASG Casting. This spot is with Jimmy Kimmel and LeBron James. Funny, funny, subtle stuff. It went great and shoots this weekend in Cleveland.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: