Monday, April 30, 2007

Okay, now I’ve been officially released from the “Sprint” print ad. I actually had a talk with my agent about always being the "just released" guy. I get a lot of avails, but a lot of releases too. Anyway, moving right along. Today was a really good day of accomplishment in getting some other exciting things done; I’m still not sure how I’m going to finish it, but I know I’m moving forward. I hardly notice how quiet it’s been lately on the acting front; hopefully that will change soon.

Blast from the past alert!!!


Long A** Time Ago
Long A** Story
Long A** Cadillac


Who knew there were several cheerleaders in my past? Ha! She might have been voted “Most like to….”. I don’t know. I was voted “Most likely to jump in a lake…on my BMX bike”…not really, but I did it anyway.





No comments: