Thursday, May 03, 2007



Audition: "LA-Z-BOY" @ ASG Casting. Guess what I'm going to say about this audition? Yup, you're right, "it went really well!" I'm so confident these days and I'm looking forward to scoring again soon...really soon.

Audition: "Time-Warner Cable" @ Joe Blake Casting. This was fun AND I got to wear a mullet wig. Ya know the kind; "Business in the front, party in the back". I wish I could have seen myself in it.

This was the first audition that I had that implemented "The Casting Frontier" method. I'm not totally versed in exactly what they do, but in a nutshell The Casting Frontier is a system that automates the check-in process and several of the big commercial casting facilities are using it.

It's free, at least for now, I don't know if it will remain free if it catches on it.

Anyway, I had signed up several months ago so I was already in the system. When I went to sign-in like at any other commercial audition the coordinator asked if I had my "Barcode". I didn't know what she was talking about. So she directed me to one of the TCF computers and I logged in to my account and printed my barcode. The barcode had all of my sizes and agency info encoded.

As a result: no headshot needed, no resume needed, no Polaroid needed and, get this, no filling out a size card...pretty cool.


http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: