Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Audition: "Hewlett-Packard" @ Joe Blake Casting. I may be a little young for this spot according to the specs, but it went great. This should be my last audition for a while; I'm due for a break and I need to, want to and can’t wait to get out of LA for a bit.

Tonight I participated in a staged reading for a casting director who specializes in low to medium budget films. It had been quite some time since I had been a part of one and it was again a cool experience. Not to sound "connected" or "exclusive", but I probably shouldn't mention the project by name since the director and writers' name were not on the script and I heard the director say that they were trying to keep on the DL. I'll say this; the director is the son of a very, very well known actor.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: