Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's back. What? This eye twitch that I get periodically. When I've asked my doctors in the past about it they say it's just stress. Admittedly I'm putting quite a bit a stress on myself these days. Non-acting stuff. Maybe "stress" isn't the right word; how about "new challenges". Yeah, I like the sound of that.

Actually I've been in the classroom for the past two Saturdays and have really enjoyed it. Again, non-acting. I like learning about almost anything; I think I'm the most curious person in the world. I think I'd like to take a ceramics class and a typing class in the near future.

I finished my 5-week voiceover class last week. I learned a lot; mostly that I have more work to do before I am ready to compete in the commercial voiceover world - I expected that. It's not easy to do well; it's a craft and a skill.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ooooh, you're in good company with that eye-twitch!

I hadn't had one since before I had LASIK eye surgery in October 2004 until tech week for the Cricket Feet Showcase in April 2007.

Hmm...

Ahh, hope you're having a stress-free vacation! :)

XO
-Bon.
(sorry, it's not letting me log in under my usual ID)

Stephon Fuller said...

It's funny because I meant to ask you how you felt about your LASIK procedure years later when I saw you last week.

It's something I've considered over the years.

...and yes, it's great to be home. Thanks.

Stephon