Saturday, June 30, 2007

YES!!! I finally went dirt bike riding today. I have to say 'I still got it'. Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying “I’m the man”; but I feel like I’m the man – a little. Keep in mind that I only get to ride about 4 days a year. I get better and have more fun every time I get out there. One day I plan to have the means to have a motorcycle in Los Angeles and get to ride weekly.



My brothers don't ride as much as they used to, but my nephew knows that when I come home we are definitely gonna get a couple of days at the track. My nephew is completely amazing to watch; he has the balance of a cat and excels in whatever he does. Like me, he hadn't ridden his motorcycle since December, but also like me, he didn't waste any time getting back in the flow of things.



The last several times I've been home my brother Todd has had the upper hand on the track, but that is over! I had him under control for the most part - that felt good. So I guess I'm the MX champ in the family again. I love riding my motorcycle and I plan to do it for a long time to come.

No comments: