Monday, August 20, 2007

Audition "Bud-Light" @ Craig Colvin Casting. Funny spot, fun audition. It almost made me want to start drinking beer. It just looks and sounds cool to “get a coupla cold ones” or “bring some brewskis”. It just looks cool; I can’t even hold a beer the correct “cool way”. I always feel that you could tell that I was a “beer virgin”. I sorta regret not having that Heineken when I was 19? Well, not really. I had it all the way to my lips and then I couldn’t do it for the crowd around me.

Anyway, so I went back to "job job" to see what the dealio is. This time I put a little more pressure on; I went in to ask to speak to the gentleman. He was in a last minute meeting so I didn’t get to talk to him, but he said to call to tomorrow.

It’s funny, I’ve had to beg, borrow and steal to get every job I’ve had – well not every one, but most of them. In New York I went to that restaurant 3 different times, at Old Navy at least 4 times, The Hollywood Standard at least 3 times. It should be interesting.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: