Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tonight my friend Denice Sealy invited me to attend a surprise birthday party for a casting associate at a really important TV office in town. I know this associate and have booked for the office, but I don't know him "like that" - obviously Denice is part of the "in crowd". I'm used to being left out and it’s okay – I’m pretty boring, lol!

Anyway, when the associate arrived he was really, really surprised to see everyone. We had a great time and had some great conversations about classic rock bands, Heart, Rush, Pat Benatar, Kansas, etc. Denice and I also spoke for a good while with a casting associate from another busy TV casting office in town. It’s always interesting to hear their perspectives on things. It was a great evening, surrounded by great people in a great house in Los Feliz – with a great view.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: