Monday, January 07, 2008

I feel GREAT!!! I‘m so anxious to get things moving I can hardly stand it. I tried to make some things happen this morning, but it was not to be. I was a little let down because I HAVE to keep myself busy or I just go crazy. Sometimes I wish I had a 9-5 job. Last night I watched this program on CNBC that covered a week in the life of American Airlines and I was completely fascinated. I love flying and am amazed by the inner workings of an airport. After watching that program I wanted to be an airline mechanic. One can dream right?

Anyway, less than 5 minutes after not being able to make what I was trying to make happen this morning my commercial agent called with a callback for later this evening. THAT is why I put forth the effort, but I don’t get too caught up the results because my zen-side needs space to work along side my logical-side. My universe usually knows much more than me; so I try to trust things.

Actually, I’d planned to stop by to see my commercial agents today anyway. It’s great to be able to walk in and get the full attention of all 3 of the people that believe in me so much. We discussed some of my new strategies and how I’m gonna make ’08 different than ’07. I don’t need them to do anything different – nothing. They are holding up their end of the bargain; it’s me that needs to step up to the plate. They appreciate and respect me as a professional just as I do them. We are a great team. It’s hard to believe it was almost 10 years ago when I wrote them that letter from New York seeking representation. All that time in New York preparing for Los Angeles has really paid off for me.

Callback: “AT&T” @ Joe Blake Casting. This was a last minute role, straight to callbacks dealio. I think it went well. The creative team was behind the one-way glass; so it was just me and the camera operator in the room. I worked with the director of the spot, Baker Smith, on a really funny “USPS” commercial several years ago.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hRX79E75yA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMXinr1N9w

No comments: