Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Picketing: @ Paramount Studios. I spent a couple of hours on the lines at Paramount today to show support for the striking writers. The writers really appreciate the support of the actors that come out to lend a hand.
Callback: “Lowe’s” @ Ross Lacy Casting. I went in for this about 3 weeks ago. It was one that I was really in my head about. I didn’t go all that great, but I knew I was perfect for it and thought I had a good chance of getting called back. I remember the issues I had 3 weeks ago; so I’ll get there early and work out the kinks to give myself a fighting chance to show well.
The callback went GREAT! I got a chance to chat with Ross for a bit as well. He asked how the “WaMu” shoot went – Ross is really nice guy and I’m glad to be on his list of actors that he calls in very regularly. He’s booked me 3 times and I expect to book many, many more.

Callback: “AT&T” @ Joe Blake Casting. I had a callback yesterday for a different spot in this same series of new spots. This one went great as well. I was a whole lot of dialogue and I delivered it well I think. Total confidence! I did the first take, got some direction and gave them something different for the second take. I would love to get an avail for one or both of these. It’s been a long time since I booked through Joe Blake Casting – I’m overdue! Well, I’m overdue in a lot of offices.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hRX79E75yA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMXinr1N9w

No comments: