Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The last time I was in Los Angeles on the 17th of June was 2001. I’m usually home in Virginia Beach riding my Motocross bike, spending time with family, cutting the lawn, cleaning the garage, working on bikes, fishing and leaving my LA life in the distance for several weeks. It’s certainly one of the highlights of my year.

But things are different for me in 2008. Unfortunately, I’m not able to get home at the present, but hopefully that will change sooner than later. It’s okay though; I talk to or communicate in some way with someone in my family everyday. That way I don’t feel so far from home and I get to laugh which I love to do every chance I get…but it has to be funny and don’t laugh at just anything.

The sisnlaw (She can ride too!)

'da brothas


some of 'the crew (Yup, the neice can ride too!)

'da fish


'da 'lil sis
'da bikes

No comments: